my follower

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

first love

when we first talked to each other
i knew we would always be friends
our friendship has kept on groving
and i will be here for you to the end <3
         you listen when i have a problem 
         and help dry the tears froms my face.
         you take away my sorrow 
         and put hapiness in its place .
we  can't forget the fun we've had ,
laughing til our faces turn red ,
talking of things only we find funny .
people think we're insane..
                                  if they only knew ..
        i guess this is my way of saying thanks
        for catching me when i fall.
         thanks again for being the best friend
          and being here with me through it all .

No comments:

Post a Comment

my BIRTHDAY!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers